Sport today is not only a human activity that generates physical and psychological well-being, but also an effective vehicle for the transmission of values and an element of economic impulse. As such, sport is an area where there are various levels of action and a multitude of actors involved at the organizational level.
The digitalization of this sector can contribute to improving the relationship between these agents, simplifying their management procedures and processes, and facilitating their relationship with the administration. At the same time, digital technologies and innovation can serve as levers for improving the health and well-being of citizens through sport.
For this reason, a 75 million euro Digitalization Plan for the Sports Sector will be implemented, which aims to modernize and improve the digital structure of this sector. To this end, it will deploy actions such as:
- The digital modernization of the management of sports federations.
- Improving the analysis of sports data.
- Promoting the digitalization of public Sports Medicine Centers.
- Digitalization of sport licenses management .
- Digital transformation in state policies for the protection of health in sport and, particularly in the fight against doping and sport science research.
- Improving the resilience, accessibility and effectiveness of health and care systems.